Car Care Information
Raney Tire is always looking for ways to help our customers get the most from their vehicles. The following are some points of interest to help our clients understand how vehicles operate and why they need maintenance. Here at Raney we appreciate your business and we strive to provide you with the best possible service before and after the sale.
Winter Car and Driving Tips
- If your car needs regular service, get it done now.
- Make sure your battery and charging system are up to snuff.
- Check the cooling system.
- If you have leaks in the cooling system, take care of them now.
- Make sure your windshield wipers are in good shape.
- Make sure your windshield washer reservoir is full, and protected to -20.
- Make sure your rear-window defroster works.
- Make sure you have some basic supplies in your car in case you do get stuck.
- When driving in the snow, do everything slowly.
To help serve you better, contact us via e-mail or phone. Set up an appointment or place an order for tires. Please complete the following form and click Submit.
We will contact you as soon as possible regarding your request.
Valley View, OH 44125